Christmas Advent-ures TUI special
The Family Holiday Association advent calendar is back and we have an exclusive competition for a first place prize for one lucky person in every airport and retail region to win a pair of tickets to see MAMMA MIA! in London’s West End!
Simply enter our festive bake off for the chance to win…
Overall second place prize: Recipe book and cool bag from Higgidy
Overall third place prize: Festive children’s cookery books from Usborne
How to enter:
For your chance to win the pair of tickets up for grabs for your airport/retail region, take part in our festive bake off!
Entry will be by photo submission. Please ensure your photo(s) show a clear shot of your entire bake. Each entry should be accompanied with a description of your bake (e.g. cupcake), stating the main ingredients.
Please also include your name, whether you work in Airline or Retail, and the name of the shop/airport you work in.
Please email your submissions to coral@FamilyHolidayAssociation.org.uk by Friday 22nd December 2017.
- Contestants must be TUI staff in either an airport or shop.
- Contestants may have more than one entry, but can only win one (1)prize.
- Submissions must be home-cooked (not shop bought, or use any box mixes).
- Contestants may work individually or with a team. (Prizes will be awarded to 1 member/team only, not each individual. Team members can include friends and family as long as a TUI Airline/Retail staff is involved with baking.
- Any type of baked good may be entered but must fit with a Christmas theme.
- If entering a cake, please entire an entire cake. If entering smaller bakes, please enter 12 of similar shape and size.
- You will be judged solely on appearance, but are invited to sell your bakes in a cake sale in aid of the Family Holiday Association.
Winners will be announced in the week commencing 25th December 2017. T&Cs apply.
Why not raise some dough at the same time?
Hold a cake sale with your bakes in aid of the Family Holiday Association! Download our festive cake accessories here.