Brighton Marathon 2018
Join Team Starfish in the Brighton Marathon 2018
Apply now for a charity place in the second largest marathon in the UK – the Brighton Marathon 2018!
Enjoy the picturesque coastal course where over 150,000 spectators take to the streets to cheer on the runners.
It is also the second fastest marathon in the UK, with the quickest finish times of under 2:10 for men and 2:29 for women.
How do I sign up for the Brighton Marathon 2018?
Why run the Brighton Marathon for the Family Holiday Association?
As a Family Holiday Association runner, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of Europe’s most popular marathons
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
In return, we ask for a registration fee of £35* and a commitment to raise a further £450 (minimum fundraising target).
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
“A pleasure and privilege to raise money for such an active and professional organisation. I offer my services to them unconditionally for all future fundraising events…”
– 2017 marathon runner
If you have any queries, please email our Events Manager Michelle Shepherd or call her on 020 3117 0663.
* We will only request your registration fee when we confirm your application has been successful