Cotswold Way Challenge
The route combines areas of outstanding natural beauty and fantastic panoramic views, starting off in the historic town of Bath. Whether you want to walk, jog, or run, this is a great course for all. It will test your stamina and determination as there are quite a few hills along the way, but there will be no greater feeling than when you cross the finish line in Cheltenham!
Whether you’re a walker looking for a new challenge, or a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance, this event will be an unforgettable one. Why not register today for this fantastic challenge across the Cotswold Way?
Take on a challenge for the Family Holiday Association
As a Family Holiday Association participant, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s most scenic endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fully signed route and maps
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- pacewalkers, medics and a massage
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- a medal, finishers t-shirt and a glass of bubbly
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.