Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2017
An event for runners of all abilities, this is one not to be missed!
Held in Scotland’s historical capital, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival is an event designed for everybody; from first time runners to seasoned pros. You can enter the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or go for the full Marathon – a fast and flat route, the scenic route is lined with a fantastic crowd to cheer you on!
Why run for the Family Holiday Association?
- a place in one of the Scotland’s most famous sporting events
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
To register your interest, please email our Events Manager, Michelle@FamilyHolidayAssociation.org.uk
* We will only request your registration fee when we confirm your application has been successful