Isle of Wight Challenge
Date(s) - 29/04/2017 - 30/04/2017
Isle of Wight
Set along spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight provides a fantastic setting to take on a great challenge. Past the
famous Needles and Cowes at half way, this endurance event takes you on a 106km walk, jog or run around the Island.
Whether you are a walker looking to take on your first endurance challenge or a seasoned marathon runner wanting to up the pace, there is something for everyone. It will be a test of stamina and determination, but highly rewarding and you will receive support all the way to the finish line.
Take on this challenge for the Family Holiday Association
As a Family Holiday Association participant, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event,
as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s most scenic endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- a free event t-shirt & charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fully signed route & maps
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- pace walkers, medics and a massage
- free meal, snacks and drinks
- a medal and a glass of bubbly
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.