London 2 Brighton Challenge
Date(s) - 27/05/2017 - 28/05/2017
Test yourself on this 100km challenge from capital to coast
Starting in Richmond, the route takes you along the Thames, up the North Downs, through some beautiful Sussex countryside and across the South Downs. The coast then comes into view and you reach the home straight of Brighton racecourse and the all-important finish line.
Walk, jog or run; everyone is welcome and the course can be taken at your own pace. So whether you’re a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance or a keen walker looking for your next challenge, there is something for all.
Take on a challenge for the Family Holiday Association
As a Family Holiday Association participant, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s best endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- an event t-shirt & free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fully signed route and maps
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- pace walkers, medics and a massage
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- a medal and a glass of bubbly
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.