Virgin Money London Marathon
Join Team Starfish in one of the world’s most iconic marathons – the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
We are recruiting now for the most sought after marathon ticket in the world!
The Virgin Money London Marathon has grown to become one of the most popular and largest annual fundraising events in the world. The course follows the famous route taking in many of our capital’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, the Cutty Sark and The Mall. An iconic event that’s high on everybody’s bucket list, we are now accepting applications – so apply to be part of Team Starfish today!
How do I sign up for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018?
Why run the Virgin Money London Marathon for the Family Holiday Association?
As a Family Holiday Association runner, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the world’s most famous sporting events
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
- an invitation for you, your family and close friends to join our post-race pasta party – this includes a free massage from one of our professional massage therapists (sorry, runners only!)
In return, we ask for a registration fee of £100* and a commitment to raise a further £1,600 (minimum fundraising target).
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
“It was my first marathon and I had no idea what to expect but I couldn’t have asked for better support from Team Starfish leading up to and especially on Marathon day itself. The post race event was exactly what I needed after an emotionally/ physically demanding race and it was the perfect chance to celebrate my achievement with friends, family, other Team Starfish runners and the charity.”
– 2017 London Marathon Team Starfish runner
If you have any queries, please email our Content Executive Coral Rushmer or call her on 020 3117 0663.
* We will only request your registration fee when we confirm your application has been successful