Virgin Money London Marathon
Join Team Starfish in one of the world’s most iconic marathons – the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
We are recruiting now for the most sought after marathon ticket in the world!
The Virgin Money London Marathon has grown to become one of the most popular and largest annual fundraising events in the world. The course follows the famous route taking in many of our capital’s landmarks, such as Tower Bridge, the Cutty Sark and The Mall. An iconic event that’s high on everybody’s bucket list, we are now accepting applications – so apply to be part of Team Starfish today!
How do I sign up for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020?
We ask each participant for a £100 registration fee* and to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2,000.
Why run the Virgin Money London Marathon for the Family Holiday Association?
As a Family Holiday Association runner, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the world’s most famous sporting events
- a personalised charity running vest or tech top to wear on the day
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
- an invitation for you, your family and close friends to join our post-race pasta party – this includes a free massage from one of our professional massage therapists (sorry, runners only!)
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
“If you want to run the London Marathon, you must do it for this charity. The Family Holiday Association were fantastic and made the experience unbelievable, not only for me but for my whole family. They couldn’t do enough for us all and allowed us to make memories to cherish forever”
– London Marathon 2019 Team Starfish runner
And when you take part in an endurance event such as the London Marathon, you automatically become part of a special team – Team Starfish. You’ll receive monthly newsletters, access to the Team Starfish website and invited to join our exclusive Team Starfish Facebook group, where you can share experiences and swap tips!
* We will only request your registration fee when we confirm your application has been successful