The AJ Bell London Triathlon
Date(s) - 06/08/2016 - 07/08/2016
Take on one of the world’s most iconic triathlons for Team Starfish
- Super Sprint – 400m swim, 10km cycle, 2.5km run
- Sprint – 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run
- Olympic – 1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run
For more information about the event visit www.thelondontriathlon.co.uk
Why take part in the London Triathlon for the Family Holiday Association?
- a place in the country’s most popular triathlons
- a personalised charity running vest
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
In return, we ask for a registration fee of £40 and a commitment to raise a minimum of £400.
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up for the AJ Bell London Triathlon?
Simply email our Events Manager Michelle@FamilyHolidayAssociation.org.uk or call her on 020 3117 0663