RideLondon – Surrey 100
Take part in the RideLondon – Surrey 100 as part of Team Starfish
This cycling event starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it’s a truly spectacular event for all involved. The finish line is on The Mall in central London.
How do I sign up for the 2017 RideLondon – Surrey 100?
Why cycle the RideLondon – Surrey 100 for the Family Holiday Association?
As a Family Holiday Association cyclist you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the country’s most exciting events
- a personalised charity cycle jersey to wear on the day
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
In return, we ask for a registration fee of £40 and a commitment to raise a minimum of £500.
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
If you have any queries, please email Coral Rushmer or call her on 020 3117 0663.