South Coast Challenge
Date(s) - 26/08/2017 - 27/08/2017
Take on a challenge whilst taking in some of Britain’s finest scenery
Walk, jog or run, you are guaranteed to feel a fantastic sense of achievement when you the reach the finish line of the 100km South Coast Challenge. Starting in Eastbourne the route takes you up the infamous Beachy Head, through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way to a Brighton mid-point. Devils Dyke and spectacular views lie ahead before the spire of Arundel Cathedral will come into view.
Why not make the August Bank Holiday Weekend one to remember and conquer the South Coast Challenge?
Take on a challenge for the Family Holiday Association
You will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s most scenic endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fully signed routes and maps
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- pace walkers, medics and a massage
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- a medal and a glass of bubbly
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.