Thames Bridge Trek
Venture across the capital zig-zagging over 16 historic bridges.
The Thames Bridge Trek offers unrivalled views of London’s skyline from the best vantage points. The route is full of history starting in Putney and heading East towards the city. It’s then past the majestic tower bridge and to the finish line in Southwark.
Why take on a challenge for the Family Holiday Association?
You will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s most scenic endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- a fully signed route with marshalls and medics
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- a glass of bubbly
- a celebratory BBQ meal
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.