Thames Path Challenge
Date(s) - 09/09/2017 - 10/09/2017
Take on this 100km challenge from Putney to Henley alongside Britain’s greatest river.
The Thames Path provides a brilliant backdrop for this 100km challenge. It has uniquely beautiful scenery that is steeped in history. Whether you want to walk, jog or run you will be alongside 4,000 other challengers all ready to push themselves.
It is a fantastic event for keen walkers looking for a challenge or seasoned marathon runners wanting to up the distance. With some training and determination anyone can conquer the Thames Path Challenge!
If the full Thames Path doesn’t take your fancy, why not try its sister challenge the ‘Thames Bridge Trek’? A 23km walk zig-zagging over 26 historic, London bridges.
Take on a challenge for the Family Holiday Association
You will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the UK’s most scenic endurance events
- a personalised charity running vest to wear on the day
- charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fully signed route and maps
- training and nutritional advice
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- pace walkers, medics and a massage
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- a medal and a glass of bubbly
You will be raising money to help struggling families benefit from a much-needed break. For many, it will be the first time they have ever spent time away from home, seen the sea or played in the sand.
How do I sign up?
Simply fill in the registration form found here.