Sign up to our e-newsletter

Keep up to date with our latest news and fundraising activities

We will keep your details safe and you can unsubscribe at any time. Please read our privacy policy for more details.

Gift Aid Declaration Form

Note: all information is required, we can only accept your home address and your declaration must be dated.  

Gift Aid Information 

When the Family Holiday Association receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we are entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf (by filling in this Gift Aid form), there is no need for you to do anything else.  

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that you would have paid or will pay sufficient income and or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.  

The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are also entitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we can claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office.  

 If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme, please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly. 

If you have questions you can email us at

Gift Aid Declaration

  • If you are a UK tax payer, you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 that you donate. Please tick the box to confirm the statement:
  • We’d love to keep in touch and send you information about our work, stories from the families we have helped, campaigns and fundraising initiatives. By providing your email address or telephone number, you are consenting to us using this information to contact you. You can change your mind at any time.
    Add a row