ITT Future You Challenge
For our 40th Anniversary we launched 500 for 500, a campaign exclusively for the awesome folk in the travel and tourism industry. 500 for 500 is about the industry working to achieve something amazing together – you can see a little of what they’ve been up to here.
Sounds great, how do I fit in?
We’d love you to get involved by taking part in the ITT Future You Challenge! This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of a travel industry campaign – not only will you be joining tourism students and travel colleagues across the country to raise money for a fantastic cause, it will look great on your CV!
What to do next
- Split into teams of 4, come up with a team name and contact me to register
- We will then send you a fundraising pack with all sorts of wacky fundraising ideas and tips, balloons, posters and charity t-shirts
- Once you’ve decided what to do, set up a Virgin Money Giving page & link it to the ITT Future You Challenge page
- Promote your events as much as possible – to friends, family, fellow students etc! If you’re on twitter & instagram, make sure you include the hashtag #ITTFutureYouChallenge and tag @famholidayassoc!
The winning team will receive 4 exclusive places at the ITT Chairman’s Summer cocktails at the House of Commons. Taking place on Wednesday 20 July, this prestigious event is a wonderful chance to meet key players in the travel industry in this iconic institution. It’s also a great chance to practice that networking all the speakers kept mentioning!
How do I sign up?
Simply contact Michelle on 020 3117 0663 or email Michelle@FamilyHolidayAssociation.org.uk as soon as possible. The earlier you start, the more time you have to plan your fundraising activity and maybe win the fantastic prize! And as was mentioned at your conference, planning a fundraising activity is a great addition to your CV…
- All funds must be with the charity no later than Weds 1 June 2016
- There should be no more than 4 members in a team
- All team members should be registered students at the university
- All images and comments may be used in future promotion or advertising; if you do not wish us to do so please notify us