Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your Will to the Family Holiday Association
To redeem your free offer, click on the button below and enter the voucher code FAM-free at the checkout.
You can also create your will over the telephone, the specialists at Farewill are available to help. Click on the link below to arrange a callback for a telephone will appointment.*
Alternatively, call Farewill on 020 8050 2686 to book in a telephone Will appointment. You must notify the Customer Service team at the start of the call that you are a Family Holiday Association supporter.
Pass on something wonderful
From a first ever day out to a local attraction to a longed-for sight of the sea, gifts in wills are used right at the heart of our work transforming lives with the anticipation, enjoyment and memory of a break.
Gifts left to us in Wills are now funding more than a third of our work to give families a chance to enjoy time away together and create precious memories that can be cherished for ever.
They have, for example supported us to:
- help families directly with a break in the UK, often the first holiday they have taken together
- manage our own caravans by the seaside which guarantee we can offer breaks during the peak season
- send young carers and their families on day trips where nights away might not be possible
- develop an online booking system that makes us more efficient and effective
- research the benefits of a break for families and work to influence policy so that more families get to take time away together
After looking after family and friends, even a small gift in your Will could help make a huge difference to our work, bringing another family the joy of time away together.
*Currently available for residents of England and Wales only.
If you choose to take advantage of our free Will writing scheme, you don’t have to leave a gift to us in your Will – providing for your family, friends and loved ones should always come first. But if you do choose to remember us, thank you. For the families we help, your gift could mean the world.
This is a limited offer for the writing of simple Wills. If your Will needs to cover more complex issues then you may be asked to contribute towards the cost.