Virgin Money London Marathon 2021 – application form
We have a rare chance for you to run the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon on 3rd October! One of our team has had to drop out, so we’re looking for a replacement who can race to success and raise £2,250 to support 9 families to benefit from a break.
As a Family Holiday Association runner, you will receive support from us throughout the lead up to the event, as well as the following benefits:
- a place in one of the world’s most famous sporting events
- a personalised charity running vest or tech top to wear on the day
- free charity t-shirts for you and your supporters
- fundraising tips and ideas, and promotional materials such as balloons and stickers
- training and nutritional advice
- an invitation for you, your family and close friends to join our post-race pasta party – this includes a free massage from one of our professional massage therapists (sorry, runners only!)
- access to our Facebook Group to chat to other Family Holiday Association runners and fundraisers.
Registration fee: £100
Fundraising pledge: minimum £2,250 (excluding Gift Aid)
Hurry, this place will go quicker than Mo Farah!