Our promise to you
Supporters drive everything we do at the Family Holiday Association. With no government funding, it’s only thanks to your generosity that we’re able to help thousands of families every year access a much needed and often life changing break away from home.
We believe that supporting our charity should be a great experience and give the following commitment:
- We always aim to be clear, honest and open.
- We will respect your wishes at all times.
- We recognise that each and every one of our supporters is at the heart of the Family Holiday Association.
- You can choose how we contact you and change this at any time. If you don’t want to hear from us, that’s fine – just tell us.
- We will never sell your personal data or swap it with any other organisation.
- We will only use your details in accordance with Data Protection law.
- We’ll always use the Fundraising Regulator Code of Fundraising Practice as our minimum standard. fundraisingregulator.org.uk
- If you ever have any concerns or queries about your support or the work of the Family Holiday Association, you can contact us on 020 3117 0660 or email@example.com