Make a pledge
We are asking organisations and industry colleagues to pledge multiples of £500 or more to help us send as many families on holiday as possible. Your £500 really will make a big difference. It will enable us to provide:
- A week-long caravan break for one family
- Two three- to four- night breaks for two families
- A day trip for 10 families (approximately 40 people)
For more information on how far your donation will go, please click here.
There are loads of ways in which you can fulfil your 500 for 500 pledge promise. Perhaps you’d like to fundraise yourself or join in with colleagues and make it a team-building initiative. For ideas and tips, click here.
Everyone who pledges will be included on our digital pledge wall, and all those received between now and May 2016 (the end of our 40th Anniversary celebrations) will be put towards our target of raising £250,000.
If you have any comments or questions, we’d love to hear from you. Email Michelle Shepherd or call 020 3117 0663.
How to pay
If you would like to make a direct donation of £500 (or any multiple of) by credit card, debit card or via PayPal, or donate the amount you have raised so far please do so here.
Remember, if you are giving as an individual and are a UK taxpayer, each £500 pledge may be eligible for Gift Aid, allowing us to claim an additional £125 at no cost to you. If this applies to you, please download and return a Gift Aid Declaration form.
You can also donate in one of the following ways:
- Forward a cheque made payable to ‘Family Holiday Association’ to 3 Gainsford Street, London SE1 2NE
- Ring us on 020 3117 0660 and pay by debit / credit card
- Arrange a bank transfer to 20-37-83 (sort code), 60355321 (account number), Family Holiday Association (account name). Please ensure you include your company name as a reference on the transfer and drop us an email to let us know
- If you are holding fundraising events, why not create a Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving page
For more advice on the 500 for 500 campaign or any other donations, email Michelle Shepherd or call 020 3117 0663.