Apply for the Virtual Marathon
Take part in the iconic London Marathon event wherever you are on Sunday 3rd October! You’ll have 24 hours to complete the distance of 26.2 miles on a course of your own choice.
This year you can take part in the iconic event wherever you are on Sunday 3rd October! You’ll have 24 hours to complete the distance of 26.2 miles on course of your own choice, and if you complete it you will receive a T-shirt and official finisher medal.
By taking part in the virtual event as a Family Holiday Association runner, you will receive the same support in fundraising and training as our charity places throughout the lead up to the event, including:
- a place in one of the world’s most famous sporting events
- a personalised charity running top to wear on the day
- fundraising tips and ideas
- training and nutritional advice
- access to our Facebook Group to chat to other Family Holiday Association runners and fundraisers.
Reduced Fundraising Target!
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising pledge: minimum
£400 (excluding Gift Aid)
The money you raise will give one family in a difficult situation a short break, along with some expenses to help make their time away extra special!